Discontinued Items

Mac Discontinued Products

=================================================================

This is our list of discontinued items. Select a product category to browse.

=================================================================

114 comments

1. Karen Howry says:

Looking for a discontinued lip product called Kid kad. Not exactly sure if this is the correct spelling.

2. Amy says:

Please could you bring back Mac Select Tint SPF 15 in NC20 ?? I have tried literally dozens of high- and low-end foundations etc looking for anything remotely as good, but there isn’t anything nearly as good! I am now looking for 2ndhand on ebay! Now that’s desperate. Pretty please? Or can you tell me anywhere I can get some?Thank you!

3. Justine says:

anyone looking for MAC Rushmetal Gold Mode? Ive been hunting for it and finally ordered it from Cheryls Shiny Eyes. http://cherylsshinyeyes.ecrater.com Cheryl was amazing. This is the first time I ever ordered a MAC pigment outside of the store. Cheryl was very informative and helpful. She has a large selection of MAC pigments. One of the things I loved about her service was how quick I received everything. All the samples I ordered were packaged very securely in bubble wrap pouches and then mailed in bubble lined shipping envelopes. She even used blue painters tape around the samples.

4. Maria G. says:

Looking for MAC slate and violet eye pencils and quartz lip liner. Also looking for Florien and Rio lipstick from MAC.

5. Mira says:

Can you please bring back MAC Select Tint NC30? No other tint works as well. Why was this popular product discontinued???

6. Cherie says:

Please, please, please bring back Petal point blush!!!!!!!! So pretty, and I have yet to find a replacement that I love as much.

7. Lakesha says:

Please, pretty please bring back gold dust lip glass. I cant find any of your other glosses to compare.